We believe that Tim must have a qualitative life and we should always take him with us, wherever we go. That is the reason, why we want to have a large passenger bus; our current car will no longer do.
Nowadays, we have a regular car. Soon, it won’t be possible to take Tim with us in our car. Tim becomes to heavy. Besides, his wheelchair and supporting devices become to big to fit in the car. Therefore, we have started to save for this huge expense: a big wheelchair bus.
We hope for your support with this crowdfunding. Also starting an action to pay extra attention to this project would be fantastic.
- Cover story: A day with Tim to the zoo
- Why do we need wheelchair bus?
- What kind of a bus?
- Required adjustments for the bus
- What will the bus cost?
- Does the government pay for the bus?
- Is a secondhand bus a valid alternative?
- Fiscal discount treaty for disabled transport vehicles
- What’s next? Are there any future project expected?
- Donate: Support a bus for Tim!